July Product Awesomeness!
Did you know that the month of July is named for Julius Caesar? It used to be called Quintilis! But, after Caesar’s death, the month Quintilis (fifth) was renamed July in honor of Julius Caesar in 44 BC. And none of that has anything to do with anything. It’s just interesting.
We are super excited to bring you a new product release. It has alot of change, but you might not notice because many of the new items are oriented toward a better onboarding experience for newbies. You veterans will be able to tell stories about the old days on Fitli. Like walking to school in snow uphill both ways.
Don’t worry, there are some goodies for everybody. We are hitting the Customers section, Reporting, Purchase Flow, and more. We’re also squashing a bunch of pesky little bugs. Read on and find out what’s what.
Here is a list of all the changes. You can click on some items to quickly navigate down to more details and images.
- Warning messages about failing auto-renew packages
- A new client category called ‘Lead’ for personal accounts that sign up or log in on a business portal but don’t purchase or book yet.
- A business user can now update what products a specific balance in customer profile can be applied to.
- Add cancel date and by who for auto-renewing plans in the customer list.
- Add birthday icon on the customer list
- User can now apply a promo code on the checkout screen to see discount
- Additional ‘payment source’ options
- Update the Sign Up process – Credit card processing application is optional and the UI has been updated to limit any features that require credit card functionality when it’s not active.
- Adding new in context help tips
- Show/Hide inactive users in Account Balances report
- Generate a link to a customer view of a specific class
- Add 2nd password confirmation for sign up and reset password process.
- Reformatted the list of categories in business profile (and signup)
- Update text on cancel/remove block time events
- Update portal to allow the user to see packages before asking for login
- Fixed links from account balance report
- Fix field validation bugs in the checkout process (cash, other, etc.)
- Fix bug in the checkout process that would ‘submit’ after switching from the ‘cash’ or ‘other’ payment source back to ‘card’
- Applying promo code resulting in free purchase no longer requires a credit card to complete the checkout.
- Show unlimited non-recurring plans after expired.
- Wording change for ‘Free’ bookings.
- Removed the unused policy description field
- Removed ‘time’ from birthday field in the employee list
- Increasing session count for a qty of sessions no longer updates the purchase date to the current day.
- Adding an existing user to the customer list will now allow new notes to be added during the add process.