Persevering through Adversity and a few product updates
This is going to be rough, but we will all get through it together. Find the silver lining and make the best of it. We have a few thoughts and we want to hear from you too!
It seems like I’ve received a COVID-19 update email from every company I do business with so I don’t want this to be another one of those. You know your situation in your state and town better than I do. The one commonality is that this is going to be a rough couple of months (or longer). I just wanted to share with you a few key points that I think you will find relevant and, hopefully, helpful as you consider how to tackle this.
Fitli is here for you and we are going nowhere. We will continue to be available for Demos, Setups, Support meetings, and of course the live customer support from 7am – 7pm CST Monday – Friday as usual.
We have been fielding questions from several of you on how to do certain things to respond to the situation. We’ve also been watching how others are handling it. So, we thought it would be a great idea to start a forum post where you can all view and share your thoughts. Please visit, read, and contribute at How to Survive the Coronapocalypse topic on our forms. Use your Fitli account info to log in.
Among other things, we will discuss how to push out your auto-renew charges for clients, extend expiration dates on packages, and add a video conference link into your class and appointment confirmations and reminders.
For the rest of this message, let’s revisit some of the changes we’ve made since our last update in late December.
- Introduced Calendar List View
- Booking Policy Window
- Edit Start Day/Time of Empty Session
- Show Refunds on Client Purchase History Report
- New Service Filter on Payroll Report
- Dynamic buttons on iOS App
- Cancel a refund request
- Security Enhancements (Captcha and credit card fraud monitoring)
- Performance Improvements (Database and server upgrades)
Notable Bug Fixes
- Packages NOT showing up on web mobile purchase flow
- A bunch of web mobile UI improvements
- A bunch of form validations and improved error reporting
- Pagination improvements
- Long text and long word wrap; especially on mobile
- Miscellaneous Charge NOT showing up on web mobile purchase flow