It’s been a while since our last release and our last post. We have been working very hard to complete this latest round of updates. It’s one of those product releases where it won’t be super obvious what changed, but its a major change. We hope you like it and look forward to more big changes to come in 2018.
Sign Up Process – Changes
A sign up process is one of those things that we should not have to think about. It should just happen quickly and simply. End of story. In the current process, when you add or load a customer, the process is pretty simple and straight forward. However, when brand new customers attempt to create an account via your portal, not so simple and straight forward. That area is much improved.
Here is what’s new:
- Verification: No more verification email. Accounts activate instantly.
- Auto-Favorite: When a client clicks on ANY button on your portal (embedded in your website or not), then creates an account, they will have you auto-favorited. That means when they click on ‘book activity’ they see your business front and center. ANY button refers to all buttons that initiate an action including [Log In], [Sign Up], [Make Purchase], [Appointments], and if they click [Book] within any class.
- Continue Transaction: Also new… if a client starts an action such as booking an appointment or class, or making a purchase, they will continue right on to the next step of that transaction as soon as they complete the creation of their user account.
The end result should be:
- Increased conversions on your portal page.
- Less frustration for your customers and you
This is about as simple an explanation of the changes I can make. The changes were complex. That’s why it took 2 months of development. There’s still more to do. We’ll be back to this area to add things like Facebook and Google Sign Up / Log In and to improve the look and feel. Our work’s never done.
Normally, we try to do one update per month. Our developers decided to take some time off over Christmas so that kind of put a crimp in things. We launched our last update a couple weeks ago. We’ve been trying to catch up. This is a single feature release, but the beginning of a set of Client Sign Up Flow enhancements that will come next.
If you are using the current waiver process, then you know that it was a very simple design. Your client clicks on a link to the waiver to view it. The system opens a new browser tab to do this. That is a simple process, right? Unfortunately, some users still get lost. They don’t realize they are on a new tab and have a hard time getting back to the original flow. Our new solution solves this issue. You can paste your waiver content into Fitli and we will display it within the flow of the application in a clean and user friendly manner. They read it and click close. Done and on to the next step. More to come in this general area. For more info on how this works, check out the Waiver FAQ.
3 Months Free Promotion is ending
Switch your subscription from Monthly to Annual before January 31, 2018 and get 3 Months Free. Interested? Send an email to email@example.com to get your questions answered or to request the change.
Savannah, Texas 76227